ARGENTIA BEACH RESIDENTS:
We have arranged for two dead more fish pick ups this week for the Summer Village of Argentia Beach.
Please adhere to the following steps:
- Take the dead fish off your shore/beach and place in a garbage bag at the end of your driveway at your property
- Please place NO MORE THAN 2 OR 3 fish per bag, if you do not follow this step the bag will be too heavy to lift
- The dead fish will be picked up on WEDNESDAY JULY 14 AND FRIDAY JULY 16
- The dead fish are required to be at the end of your driveway by 8:00AM ON JULY 14 AND 8:00AM ON JULY 16
- We also encourage you to help your neighbours during times like these. If they are not out at their cabin and you are able to help them by bagging the fish for them and placing it at the end of their driveway (or yours), please do so.
Additional options for the Summer Village of Argentia Beach Residents: The County of Wetaskiwin will now accept dead fish at Lakedell and Mulhurst transfer stations. Please adhere to the indicated conditions if you wish to take the dead fish to either transfer station.
- All fish must be bagged in plastic and tightly secured.
- The transfer stations will allow the fish to be placed in the regular roll off bins; place carefully, not thrown on top of jagged glass.
- Each resident will be charged a fee to drop off the dead fish. The fee is the same as a regular transfer station garbage drop off.
Thank you for your patience and cooperation as we work through this matter.